Welcome to our 2024 Oxbridge Admissions tests and Thinking Skills Assessment practice tests, including free TSA practice.
- Watson Glaser test practice papers
- 11+ critical reasoning skills
- LNAT critical thinking test practice papers
- 11+ spatial reasoning tests
Our 2023 Oxbridge Admissions Tests practice, incl. Thinking Skills Assessment practice tests
The Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA) is primarily used by both Cambridge and Oxford University to select graduate or scholarship candidate.
University of Oxford admission tests
If someone is interested in applying for the University of Oxford, then there is a massive chance that they will need to sit for an admission test as almost all the education courses there have admission tests as the entrance criteria. One will need to register separately for sitting on an exam and the deadline for the registration are to be kept in mind.
The admission test is different from one university to another. For example, the admission test syllabus and rules in Cambridge will be different from the ones at Oxford. One will have to register for the UCAS application process, where the deadlines will be different. As per the UK time, the deadline for the UCAS application is by 15th October, 18:00. Furthermore, one will need to complete a supplementary application questionnaire. The applications that are outside the EU will require a process that needs to be completed by the Cambridge Online Preliminary Application. Several application tests are ongoing in Cambridge at the moment and they are;
- Cambridge Admission Assessment
- Biomedical Admission Test is also known as BMAT
- Sixth Term Examination Paper also known as STEP
- Thinking Skills Assessment Cambridge also termed TSA Cambridge
- Cambridge Law Test which is to be taken by law students
- Finally, there are other courses that are specific to the subject students are studying.
Our Practice Aptitude Test Books
- Passing Verbal Reasoning practice test book. This is regularly featured in Amazon’s top ten study guide. It includes a section on LNAT and other critical thinking tests.
- Plus, our Numeracy Test Practice book, which reached Number One when the publisher Pearson offered it for free (throughout the UK’s first 2020 lockdown).
- In fact, our Numerical Reasoning Test Practice book reached Number One when the publisher Pearson offered it for free (throughout the UK’s first 2020/21 lockdowns).
Ask ROB (expert test developer) your questions by emailing email@example.com
An Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, Rob Williams is a Chartered Psychologist with over 25 years of experience working and designing tests.
Rob has worked for the school entrance test publishers ISEB and GL – as well as the leading global psychometric test publishers.
How should I take Thinking Skills practice tests?
The following Oxford University courses will require you to take both the Thinking Skills Assessment and an additional 30-minute Writing Test:
- For studying Economics & Management at Oxford University.
- Secondly, Experimental Psychology at Oxford University.
- Thirdly, studying Human Sciences at Oxford University.
- And then next, the PPE course at Oxford University.
- Plus, Psychology degrees at Oxford University.
- Then finally, Oxford’s Philosophy and Linguistics degree.
Other u niversity admissions tests guides
What does the TSA assess?
The Thinking Skills Assessment evaluates candidate’s ability to organise ideas in a clear and concise manner and communicate them effectively in writing. Questions are not subject-specific and candidates must answer one question from a choice of four.
The Thinking Skills Assessment practice consists of the two elements of the Thinking Skills Assessment.
Why is the Thinking Skills Assessment fundamental to your educational success?
The TSA is a
- Pre-interview assessment for Oxford and Cambridge.
- 90-minute Section 1 paper
- 50 multiple-choice questions.
- Average time required to answer each question is 1.8 mins.
- The CTA is a non-calculator test.
- It is administered by local test centres nationwide.
We offer Thinking Skills Assessment practice.
Free TSA practice
Past Papers (2020)
- Section 2 2020 Thinking Skills Assessment practice
Thinking Skills Assessment practice from 2019
2018 Past Papers Thinking Skills Assessment practice
TSA Past Papers (2017)
Thinking Skills Assessment Past Papers (2016)
2013 Thinking Skills Assessment Past Papers 2012
2011 Thinking Skills Assessment Past Papers 2010
2009 Thinking Skills Assessment Past Papers 2008
Thinking Skills Assessment practice