Here’s our Premium TSA practice tests. The Thinking Skills Assessment is primarily used by both Cambridge and Oxford University to select graduate or scholarship candidate.
How do I take the Thinking Skills Assessment?
Well, here’s a useful list of Thinking Skills Assessment test centres.
The following Oxford University courses will require you to take both the Thinking Skills Assessment and an additional 30-minute Writing Test:
- For studying Economics & Management at Oxford University.
- Secondly, Experimental Psychology at Oxford University.
- Thirdly, studying Human Sciences at Oxford University.
- And then next, the PPE course at Oxford University.
- Plus, Psychology degrees at Oxford University.
- Then finally, Oxford’s Philosophy and Linguistics degree.
School Entrance Tests‘ University admissions tests guides
- UCAT, BMAT University entrance guides and TMUA University Admissions Guide.
- TSA past papers and passing TSA.
- Our recommended LNAT test practice and Law University Admissions LNAT.
What does the TSA assess?
The Thinking Skills Assessment evaluates candidate’s ability to organise ideas in a clear and concise manner and communicate them effectively in writing. Questions are not subject-specific and candidates must answer one question from a choice of four.
- Thinking Skills Assessment Cambridge (TSA Cambridge)
- TSA Oxford (TSA Oxford)
- Thinking Skills Assessment University College London (TSA UCL)
The Thinking Skills Assessment practice consists of the two elements of the Thinking Skills Assessment.
YouTube Thinking Skills Assessment videos
Here’s our Premium TSA practice.
Which skills does the TSA test?
- Problem-solving skills:
- Numerical reasoning.
- Spatial reasoning.
- Critical thinking skills:
- Understanding arguments.
- Reasoning with everyday language.
Why is the Thinking Skills Assessment fundamental to your educational success?
The TSA is a
- Pre-interview assessment for Oxford and Cambridge.
- 90-minute Section 1 paper
- 50 multiple-choice questions.
- Average time required to answer each question is 1.8 mins.
- The CTA is a non-calculator test.
- It is administered by local test centres nationwide.
We offer Thinking Skills Assessment practice.
Free TSA practice
Past Papers (2020)
Thinking Skills Assessment practice from 2019
2018 Past Papers Thinking Skills Assessment practice
TSA Past Papers (2017)
Thinking Skills Assessment Past Papers (2016)
2013 Thinking Skills Assessment Past Papers 2012
- TSA Oxford 2013 Section 1
- Oxford 2013 Section 1 answer key
- TSA Oxford 2013 Section 1 score conversion
2011 Thinking Skills Assessment Past Papers 2010
2009 Thinking Skills Assessment Past Papers 2008
Thinking Skills Assessment practice
Our Practice Aptitude Test Books
- Passing Verbal Reasoning practice test book. This is regularly featured in Amazon’s top ten study guide. It includes a section on LNAT and other critical thinking tests.
Other University admissions test practice
- Firstly, our Thinking Skills Assessment TSA past papers.
- Secondly, our Watson Glaser Test prep guide and Watson Glaser Test practice guide.
- And then next our Uni admissions LNAT test practice plushow to pass TSA.
- Then next our recommended critical thinking tests guide.
- And also School Entrance Tests‘s LNAT test practice.