Welcome to our 2024 Oxbridge Admissions tests and Thinking Skills Assessment practice tests, including free TSA practice. Here’s our other thinking skills tests related posts:
- Watson Glaser test practice papers
- 11+ critical reasoning skills
- LNAT critical thinking test practice papers
- 11+ spatial reasoning tests
Oxbridge Admissions Tests practice
This includes our Thinking Skills Assessment practice tests.
The Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA) is primarily used by both Cambridge and Oxford University to select graduate or scholarship candidate.
University of Oxford admission tests
If someone is interested in applying for the University of Oxford, then there is a massive chance that they will need to sit for an admission test as almost all the education courses there have admission tests as the entrance criteria. One will need to register separately for sitting on an exam and the deadline for the registration are to be kept in mind.
The admission test is different from one university to another. For example, the admission test syllabus and rules in Cambridge will be different from the ones at Oxford. One will have to register for the UCAS application process, where the deadlines will be different. As per the UK time, the deadline for the UCAS application is by 15th October, 18:00. Furthermore, one will need to complete a supplementary application questionnaire. The applications that are outside the EU will require a process that needs to be completed by the Cambridge Online Preliminary Application. Several application tests are ongoing in Cambridge at the moment and they are;
- Cambridge Admission Assessment
- Biomedical Admission Test is also known as BMAT
- Sixth Term Examination Paper also known as STEP
- Thinking Skills Assessment Cambridge also termed TSA Cambridge
- Cambridge Law Test which is to be taken by law students
- Finally, there are other courses that are specific to the subject students are studying.
Our Practice Aptitude Test Books
- Passing Verbal Reasoning practice test book. This is regularly featured in Amazon’s top ten study guide. It includes a section on LNAT and other critical thinking tests.
- Plus, our Numeracy Test Practice book, which reached Number One when the publisher Pearson offered it for free (throughout the UK’s first 2020 lockdown).
- In fact, our Numerical Reasoning Test Practice book reached Number One when the publisher Pearson offered it for free (throughout the UK’s first 2020/21 lockdowns).